- Massages are by appointment only.
- Appointment times are scheduled especially for you.
- First time clients, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment in order to fill out a client intake form and bill of rights form. Otherwise, for your convenience, you may print and complete the forms on the "Forms" page, and bring them with you.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone's life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients and therapists, the following policies are honored:
- 24 hour advance notice is requested when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment.
- Cancellations within 12 hours will be assessed a $25.00 fee. — This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
- No-shows — If you miss an appointment without calling ahead of time, you will be considered a "no-show", and will be charged the full amount of your missed appointment.
- Late Arrivals — If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the "full" session. Please plan accordingly and be on time.